An exciting palette of colors, in which one is guaranteed to find a laminate floor in the needed color. There are numerous finishes, textures and materials in this flooring type.
Laminate flooring comes in a wide variety of sizes, depending on the aspired final design. The width of individual boards can have a dramatic influence on the look of a floor. Wide widths can complement a larger spaces. The variety of measures allows the free selection of the final design that harmonizes with the style and architecture of a project.
- Laminate flooring is made of a high density (HDF) fiber board
- The upper layer is made of a decorative paper impregnated in amino-plastic resins. This decorative paper is a perfect imitation of the different wood types and decors
- The most superficial layer is made of a cellulose film with Aluminium Oxide or Corundum particles called overlay
- This premium quality Overlay gives a surface resistance to wearing, impact, scratching, staining, cigarette burns, etc. (AC4-AC5….)
- The bottom layer is also a melamine paper called Kraft, and it acts as a counterbalance and as an insulator
There are absolutely no restrictions to where laminate can be installed. From public spaces to residential projects, and from subfloors levels to bathrooms and kitchens, laminate flooring works superbly in any area. It will retain its beauty even in high-traffic areas and through normal changes in temperature, light and humidity levels.
This flooring is particularly well suited for entrance ways or work areas where people pass through quickly. The increased static friction supports the anti-slip effect and considerably reduces the risk of slipping and falling. These floor coverings can be safely walked and worked upon, it is also suitable for underfloor heating.