Doors are an indispensable element in any project. In addition, today, there are many types of doors, with different materials and finishes, capable of adding aesthetic and decorative value to any area. Depending on the type of installation or use we need, we must choose one type of door or another.
Below is a summary of the standard sizes per leaf.
- Interior door: 2030 x 625 – 925 x 35/40/45/55 mm (H x W x T)
- Entrance door: 2030 x 625 – 925 x 40/45 mm (H x W x T)
- Reinforced door: 2030 x 625 -925 x 40/45 mm (H x W x T)
- Acoustic door: 2030 mm x 625 – 925 mm x 45 mm (H x W x T)
- Fire resistant door: 2030 mm x 625 – 925 mm x 45/55 mm (H x W x T)
- Solid Wood: natural solid wood finish used mostly for exterior doors.
- Wood Veneer: Wood veneer is a natural product of first quality with ecological and aesthetic value for your doors.
- Lacquered: Lets you choose any color for painting your doors. Lacquered available in pure white lacquered, traffic white lacquered, or grey lacquered. Customizable in any colour, a world of possibilities.
- Laminate: Whose main features are toughness, durability and easy cleaning properties. Also, they offer a wide variety of finishes and aesthetic possibilities.
- Melamine: Quality product that combines perfectly functional and aesthetic, and that will integrate perfectly with any decorative style: classic, rustic, modern, minimalist or avant-garde.
AVAILABLE DOOR FRAMES
- Solid wood
- Finger joint wood
- Moisture Resistant MDF
- Stainless Steel
1. Fire Rated Doors
One of the main concerns and obligations of architects and builders is to design and build safer and livable buildings. A fire door is a door with a fire-rating (sometimes referred to as a fire protection rating for closures) used as part of a passive fire protection system to reduce the spread of fire and smoke between separate compartments of a structure and to enable safe egress from a building.
- Acts as a barrier to fire, delaying the advance of the fire
- They allow the evacuation of the premises and the intervention of the extinction and rescue teams
- Certified and tested to unify standards
- Hospitals & healthcare centers
- Schools and Colleges
- Commercial buildings
2. Acoustic Doors
An Acoustic door is constructed of sound-absorbing materials and installed with gaskets around the edges.
- Doors with better sound insulation, mainly aerial noise and possibly impact noise
- Acoustic doors isolate and absorb the acoustic waves thanks to a greater weight, an open pore surface and a better jamb and sealing
- Theatres & Auditoriums
- Schools & Universities
- Offices & Meeting rooms
- Recording studios
| Standard Leaf||2030||Finishes||Solid wood|
|Length (mm)||Wood Veneer|
| Standard Leaf||625/725/825/925||Laminate|
|Standard Leaf||35/40/45/55||Frame||Solid Wood|
| Thickness (mm)||Finger Joint wood|
|Technical Doors||Fire Rated doors||MDF|
|Acoustic doors||Moisture-Resistant MDF|
|Aluminum or Stainless Steel|
|* Special sizes available upon request – Consult conditions|